PPH Golden Rule #1 - Have fun, Play fair, Keep your stick on the ice
PPH Golden Rule #2 - Make sure you stay hydrated in the Fisherman's Wharf
1. Spirit of the pond hockey must prevail. Hone the traditions of sportsmanship and fair play.
2. Games are comprised of two, fifteen minutes periods with a two minute rest in-between periods.
3. Goaltending is not allowed. You cannot stand, lay or place your stick directly in front of the net
4. Winning teams have 30 minutes from the end of the game to report the score to the stats zone. Otherwise the game will be treated as a tie for both teams.
5. Saucer passes are allowed, within reason. Use your head, but not to stop the puck.
6. When the puck leaves the end of the rink, the puck is turned over to the team that did not play the puck at the point of exit.
7. Visible or partially buried pucks are live. Allow room to play the puck.
8. The are no substitutions during games, except in the case of an injury. In such an instance, the injured play may be replaced but will not be allowed to re-enter the game.
9. In the case of a penalty, a goal will be awarded plus possession of the puck to the team that was fouled.
10. Teams are tasked with resolving differences by honoring the traditions of sportsmanship and fair play.
11. No team may win by more than 10 goals despite the actual goal differential.